UK Games Charts – Week Ending March 31st 2012
Fifa Street stays at the top this week despite aggressive price cuts on Mass Effect 3 which saw it jump up one place. For the record, that means that (so far) Mass Effect 3 has only enjoyed one week at the top of the charts.
New entries to the top ten include Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (just in time for the Masters) and the well-titled Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations. Who said Japanese style games can’t sell well over here?
1. Fifa Street (-)
2. Mass Effect 3 (+1)
3. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (NE)
4. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (-2)
5. Fifa 12 (-1)
6. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (NE)
7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (-1)
8. Battlefield 3 (-)
9. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (+1)
10. SSX (-5)